Keep Track Solutions is a company that provides top notch products and services for busy hotels and hoteliers in SouthEast Asia. With the power of these three iT’s just about all a hotel will ever need:
Silverbyte Ltd. is a leading supplier of property management software (PMS) to the hotel and hospitality industry since 1992. Optima has over a thousand installations in Philippines, Singapore, Europe, Africa, Asia, USA and commanding 85% of the hotel Market in Israel.
Since its inception in 2006, SIMPLEX has developed leading edge technology in Meta-Search methods to digitally promote hotels, raise awareness and increase Hotel’s visibility on highly used and recognized travel search WEBSITES such as TripAdvisor, Trivago, Google Hotel Ads and more.
Simplex’s integrated web booking engine provides you with smart and knowledgeable insight about your booking processes that is perfectly designed to suit your hotel’s website and deliver a 100% secure, smooth, fast and user-friendly experience.
- Supports a variety of payment solutions
- Supports up-sales
- Instant confirmation
- Multi-room reservations
- Real Inventory availability check
- Special offers
- Corporate booking
- Advanced discounts system
- Agent login
Since its inception in 1990, Check has led the world in developing procurement and inventory software solutions for the global hospitality industry. Thousands of businesses in over 60 countries now trust Check for purchasing, inventory and cost control including luxury hotels, casinos, resorts, clubs and pubs, stadiums, caterers, and quick service/full service restaurants.
F&B Cost control that enhances business processes via:
- Electronic processing from stock request to outlet
- Electronic processing from purchase request to delivery
- Automated email/fax purchase order
- On-line docs to suppliers, i.e. purchase orders, quotes, invoices
- Various alerts and scheduled reminders
Inventory Mgmt – create purchase orders in many ways, including:
- On-line requisitions
- Store or outlet reordering, either by consumption or par level
- Via wkly orders for daily deliveries, standing orders & draw down
- Via repeat orders
- Via manual entry